- The Great Inflation and Its Aftermath
. . Robert Samuelson's The Great Inflation and Its Aftermath: –U.S News & World Report. From the Hardcover edition.
- Theories of Inflation
This book provides a survey of the new theories of inflation developed in the last two decades in response to the inflationary pressures experienced by the Western countries.
- Inflation and Unemployment in a Monetary Union
This book studies the coexistence of inflation and unemployment in a monetary union.
- Forty Centuries of Wage and Price Controls
It also includes a very helpful conclusion spelling out the theory of wage and price controls. This book is a treasure, and super entertaining!
- Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment
This book offers sharply etched views on the principal topics of macroeconomics.
- The Causes, Costs and Compensations of Inflation
It is difficult to give justice to this intriguing book within the confines of a short review.
- The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money
The book published in the thirty's, it sought to bring about a revolution, commonly referred to as the "Keynesian Revolution", in the way economists thought – especially in relation to the proposition that a market economy tends naturally …
- The International Transmission of Inflation
Inflation became the dominant economic, social, and political problem of the industrialized West during the 1970s. This book is about how the inflation came to pass and what can be done about it.
- Zaire’s Hyperinflation, 1990-1996
- Chronic Inflation in an Industrializing Economy
In this book, originally published in 1991, Vincent Parkin sets out to explain the nature and causes of chronic inflation in middle-income developing countries by focusing on the Brazilian experience.